All artists considering exhibiting their work at the Swaffham Visual Arts Festival should note the following:
- The entry form must be received by 1st October . Entries received after that date may mean that they are not included in the catalogue and/or the exhibition itself.
- Please ensure all pictures have ring eyelets and wire. NO clip frames will be accepted.
- The Visual Arts Festival Committee of Swaffham Rotary Club reserves the right to refuse entry without explanation.
- Exhibits, with the appropriate reference numbers attached to their front, must be delivered to The Assembly Rooms between 8:30am and 12:00 noon on Friday 6th November
- Collection of unsold exhibits will be between 4:30pm and 5:00pm on Sunday 8th November.
- The hanging fee for 2015 will be £3.00 per exhibit and must be sent with the completed entry form.
- There is a 25% commission charged on all sales
- Artists are responsible for the insurance of their property. The Rotary Club of Swaffham will take every precaution but cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage to the submitted works of art.